Here is the most important and interesting news about Cardano for the past week:
- Cardano’s integrations to improve on-chain gaming and smart contracts: Cardano is making strides in improving on-chain gaming and smart contracts through its integrations. Read more
- Space Tokens – A game and an NFT platform built on Cardano: Space Tokens is a game and an NFT platform built on Cardano, focusing on the joy of discovery. Read more
- Cardano now has zero downtime in nearly six years: Cardano has achieved a significant milestone by having zero downtime in nearly six years, demonstrating its robustness and reliability. Read more
- Flare Network considers adding Cardano (ADA) as an F-Asset: Flare Network is considering adding Cardano (ADA) as an F-Asset, which could potentially increase the utility of ADA. Read more
- Revolut To Roll Out Crypto Staking Service for Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA) and Two More Altcoins: London-based Revolut is introducing crypto staking for Polkadot (DOT), Tezos (XTZ), Cardano (ADA), and Ethereum (ETH). Read more
- Cardano (ADA) TVL Hits A New Yearly High: Cardano’s Total Value Locked (TVL) soared to a new year high of more than $200 million on July 14 amid the rising DeFi activity. Read more
- Mithril on the Horizon: This article explores what Mithril is, its significance for the Cardano ecosystem, and how you can get involved in its development. Read more
- The Cardano Blockchain Protocol: An Overview: The Cardano ecosystem is powered by its native cryptocurrency ADA and has been growing significantly in the past few years. Read more
- Introduction to the Cardano Clan: The rapid growth of blockchain technology has made it more challenging for the community to keep up with news and stay in the loop. Cardano Clan fills in this gap. Read more
- The Dawn of the Basho Era – Cardano Is Scaling: Cardano is in the 4th stage of its roadmap – Basho, which is focused on scaling. This means improving transaction throughput without compromising security and decentralization. Read more
If you found this article insightful, we invite you to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates. For further discussions or any queries, please join our Discord community. Consider delegating your ADA to our stake pool to support our endeavors and contribute to the Cardano network.
Please share your observations and suggestions with us via our Discord channel. You can access it through the following link: Discord Channel.